Ai Akuma by Megumi-sama.
♥Thursday, February 7, 2008
Ding dong ding dong....

That goes the last bell..
Should i go? Or not. I started worrying.
I turned to face him. He grinned at me and walked away.
A shiver went down my spine.

"Ugh, why should i be afraid of him!?" I said to myself.
"Emiko-chan..... Please be careful, ok?" Just then, Yukiko talked to me.
"Nothing will happen! Don't worry!" I smiled at her, totally forgotten about the name thing.
She smiled at me and headed towards the door.
'Ah, i've a gooooood friendddddd, why should i worry so much?' I thought.

I strolled to the rooftop.
"You're late!" Someone yelled at me before i even stepped in.
I ignored him and walked towards the railings.

"Don't you even know who am i?" The rude guy said.
I shaked my head, "No-no"
He laughed, "You ignorance poor freak! Just fucking get out of this school! Ugly!! Showa-girl!!"
"Shut up!"I slapped him right across his beautiful face.
I glared at him, hoping he would stop insulting me.
"Ha, how dare you slap me!" He grabbed my jaws.

I looked into his tantalizing eyes. His eyes, are the beautiful of all, I thought.
'Woah woah!' I snapped back into reality. I cant believe myself! I actually almost got mesmerize by his eyes!
Out of the blue, he raised his arms.
'Uh-oh, hes going to slap me!' With that thought, I squeezed my eyes tight.
"Hey hey Shin, ya going to slap a girl?" i heard, a voice out of nowhere voiced out.
"Nah. Am just going to kiss her." He turned away from me and faced a guy walking in from outside.
I glared harder at him.

"Hey, unfortunately, you have annoyed the master of all." the guy walked over, and whispered into my ear.
He's cool, I though. Looks gentle and kind, unlike the rude one.
"H-him?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper.
I was angry at myself. I wanted my voice to be strong, steady and loud.
I felt my face went burning.
"Aw, she's blushing. Cutie pie." He said, stroking my cheeks.
"Guess you didn't know who's this guy eh? He's the very rich and powerful Tanaka Shinya. While I'm Nakajima Ryuuke, his best friend since Junior High." he smirk.

"Whats your name huh, cutie pie?" Ryuuke-kun asked.
"U-um, Takahashi Emiko.." I replied, turning away.
"Hey Ryu, I've decided to make her my next target." the guy name Shinya grinned.
I went back to glaring at him.
"Uh-oh, poor Emi-chan. Good luck!" With that, Ryuuke-kun walked away and sat down playing with his phone.

"So.. Emiko huh. YOU WILL BE MY SLAVE." Shinya said.
"W-why should I!? I won't. Not even if I'm going to die!" I yelled.
Ryuuke-kun chuckled.
"I want you to be here tomorrow early morning." While finishing this, he snatched my bag and took my cellphone.
"Something to make you come," With that, he walk over to Ryuuke-kun and they both walked out

I slumped to my feet, feeling exhausted.
Confused, I walked home, dazed.
"Tadaima, Okaa-san, Otou-san." I said, feeling lethargic.
"O-kaeri nasai." My mum replied.
"Hey kaa-san, do you know the Tanaka household?" I asked.
"Hm, why are you asking?"
"I just wanted to know more about them since one of their sons' studying in my school." I lied.
"You could say they are the richest family here. They own most of the company here in Tokyo. The company I'm working in is one example. And money doesn't really matter to them. Annoying one of them would be like digging your own grave."
"Uh.. okay. Thanks." I have a bad premonition about this. "I'm going back to my room first."

I laid back onto my bed, thinking about what had happened.
And it was only the first day of school!
Now, I'm absolutely, definitely very sure that...
From tomorrow onwards, I will dread going to school!

Ai Akuma
Love Devil
To view Chapters, you'll have to go to the 'reminisce' column and click on Chapter 2! Sorry for the trouble>_<

you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

for enquiries, mail me at meggyrei@live.com!=)

reference
*Sama(chapter 1) meaning: This honorific is used primarily in addressing persons much higher in rank than oneself.

*Its common for Japanese to meet at the rooftop during lunch or after school(:

*Tadaima(chapter 2) meaning: I'm home.

*O-kaeri nasai(chapter2) meaning: Welcome home.

*Okaa-san/kaa-san(chapter 2) meaning: Mum/Mother.

*Otou-san(chapter2) meaning: Dad/Father.

reminisce
Chapter 4 will be out soon ^^

Comments
& Oh, if you have any questions about the Japanese used in the stories, feel free to ask me(:

Author
MegumiSora.
I would love to make this into a manga XD. (impossible)

Credits
xx x x