Ai Akuma by Megumi-sama.
♥Sunday, December 7, 2008
Chapter 1.


My name is Emiko, plain Takahashi Emiko. I'm 16 years old, studying in Teiko High. I got into this super elite and expensive school through scholarship. I just wanted my high school life to be peaceful, unlike junior high.
In Junior High, i was often bullied because of my looks. "Nerd!! four-eyed girl!!"
So, tomorrow, i wants to start high school afresh!

"Ding Dong Ding Dong...."

"Oh, I'm going to be late!!" I said while running.
'So much for the start," I thought.

I got into the classroom just before the second bell. Most of them were there and cliques were already formed.
Typical, i thought. Since they were already together from junior high.

I went to my seat right after i checked the chart. My seat, was at the back.
I looked to my side, there, a girl who was alone reading a book.
'Good, at least it wasn't a guy!' I grinned.
I took the initiative and talked to her.

"Hello, I'm Takahashi Emiko!" I said, smiling.
"Matsumoto Yukiko" she replied, without even looking at me.

I went to her table and started talking non-stop to her, trying to be friends with her.

"Ding dong ding dong...."
"There goes the second bell.. I've to get back to my seat, i guess." I finished my last sentence with Yukiko-chan and then return back to my seat.
"Okay..." she replied.
I smiled.
I turned to my right side, where the table was still unoccupied.
"She's late.." I assumed.

Just then, the class went quiet. The teacher came in.
"Hello students, you can call me Hayashi-sensei. I'll be your homeroom teacher from now on. Pleased to meet you guys!" Hayashi-sensei said happily.
I was glad. At least Hayashi-sensei looks kind.

'Bam!'
The door went open.
The girls went fangirl-screaming.
Kya! Kya!~~ Shinya-kun!~

"Ohayou, Shinya-sama!" Hayashi-sensai bowed.
He walked in without greeting the teacher.

"He's rude and why does sensei called him -sama?" I thought.
He started walking towards my direction.
I didn't want this kind of person to sit next to me. Furthermore, he looks kind of dangerous.

'Bam!'
He slammed his bag onto the table... Next to mine.
I shivered.
I wanted girls to sit beside me. I guess that was impossible now.
I should start a conversation with him, i thought.
Its rude not to greet others.

"H-h-hello.. I-I'm Takahashi Emiko. Nice to meet you" I whispered.
"Just shut the fuck up, ugly."He said.


I was pissed.
"Who do you think you are?! Why are you so rude?! You should just get out!!"I yelled.
Everyone turned their attetions to me.
I was ashamed, I didn't want that.
But that guy is seriously pissing me off.

"HAHA... HAHAHAHAHA"He started laughing. "You don't even know me? Aren't you daring to yell at me without knowing who am i?" He said, with a menacing look.
"I don't care who you are! You are rude to not greet the teacher when he greeted you!" I shouted, a lower voice now.
He walked towards me, and pulled one of my plait.
"Ouch! It hurts." I yelled at him, once again.

"This girl is daring.." "Yeah, she should just die to annoy Shinya-sama!"
I heard whispers from the class.

"U-um... The girl there, its okay if Shinya-sama didn't greet me when i greeted him, just apologize to Shinya-sama and we can start the lesson.."Hayashi-sensei said, terrified.
"Why!?" I turned to sensei.
"Um.. Just do as I say, please." Sensei replied.

"You've got some fucking guts, ugly. What your name" the guy said, pulling my plait harder.
"Just let go of my hair! It hurts. And i won't tell you my name!" I yelled into his face.
"Takahashi Emiko," Yukiko-chan said.

I turned to her.
"So, Emiko-chan, just apologize to Shinya-sama!!" Hayashi-sensei said, now with teary-like eyes.
"Yeah, just say sorry!" the class said in unison.
Unable, to go against the class, i apologized to him.
"S-sorry!" I turned away from him.

"I won't let it go just like this. Come to to rooftop after school and i'll tell you who am i. Face the consequences if you don't come!" He whispered into my ear.

He return back to his side and i sat down onto mine.
Why does Yukiko-chan told my name to that rude guy? I thought.
I turned to her, her focus was all on sensei. I turned to my right side, where the rude guy was seated.
He was asleep, on the table.
I stuck my tongue out at him.
Anyhow, I'd a bad feeling about all this..

Ai Akuma
Love Devil
To view Chapters, you'll have to go to the 'reminisce' column and click on Chapter 2! Sorry for the trouble>_<

you can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving.

for enquiries, mail me at meggyrei@live.com!=)

reference
*Sama(chapter 1) meaning: This honorific is used primarily in addressing persons much higher in rank than oneself.

*Its common for Japanese to meet at the rooftop during lunch or after school(:

*Tadaima(chapter 2) meaning: I'm home.

*O-kaeri nasai(chapter2) meaning: Welcome home.

*Okaa-san/kaa-san(chapter 2) meaning: Mum/Mother.

*Otou-san(chapter2) meaning: Dad/Father.

reminisce
Chapter 4 will be out soon ^^

Comments
& Oh, if you have any questions about the Japanese used in the stories, feel free to ask me(:

Author
MegumiSora.
I would love to make this into a manga XD. (impossible)

Credits
xx x x